Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 June 2012

Shades of white.

I had always wanted to team up my skirt, I got some time before, with something chic and something that  goes well with the skirt. That which balances the length of the skirt and all together looks classy too. Something that would be just so perfect for a day outing this summer.

I could not think of any other thing than a plain, white cotton shirt that works for all. The shirt looks chic and so elegant and at the same counts in the short length and checked patterns of the skirt too. A perfect attire for summer, worth trying hands on.









                       



As far as the accessories are concerned I'm wearing those wayfarer sunglasses I borrowed from my sister, which further adds to the attire. And no doubt, the black toe pumps accentuate the look. The brooch, of course, marks a tinge of softness to the shirt with the rolled up sleeves.


Images by Surbhi
Happy reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment