Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 June 2012

My inner self & I


Fashion to me is something that portrays your inner self. It’s about how you feel the moment is. I love experimenting and living the moments. My idea of dressing up depends a lot on my inner state of mind. I would love to wear a salwaar kameez and flaunt an Indian look or the next I may prefer a minimal chic dress. I love playing with colors and textures. How well the nature has bestowed us with  its beauty in various natural forms and how the hues of the rainbow delight me.

Fashion in art. An art which when not worked and experimented upon loses its luster. Therefore I truly believe that one should keep experimenting with their dresses, the accessories, the looks, the hair or the make up as long as it adds to their growth, as long as it makes them feel comfortable and confident.

It matters the most if it makes you feel  BEAUTIFUL  and in some way makes you feel happy too J





:)













1 comment:

  1. Oh nice..:) Keep writing..!!! U have good vibe of fashion.. !!

    ReplyDelete