Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 November 2012

The dampness and the green


                                 


To blend with nature is magnificent! This is something I'm quite into ever since I am here on the campus. Nature in one of its most beautiful forms. And that was the best realized the day I had this shoot.

It was an early morning, sometime around 6:30. I had never been used to waking up so early after coming down to this place. Especially after having long sleepless nights, you need some hours of good sleep  in the morning before your class begins the next day :P

However the shoot was well planned in advance, almost a week back. Amartya and I, both of us have this thing for shoots and believe me he is really good in his job. He is, actually :D

I couldn't wait for the day to come. Each day would bring me some joy and excitement for the shoot. I thought it would be just so perfect to plan it in the wee hours of morning. And yes, it was as beautiful as I had thought, or just more than that.

The morning was quite and serene. All one could hear was the voice of the calm blowing air and the chirping of birds.The hill (as can be seen in one of the pictures)  was covered with little plants and moss that looked so clean and fresh. The dew drops covered their leaves and  looked no less than some tiny precious pearls. One could feel the drops drizzling over in the vicinity of the hill.

It felt so refreshing and naturally pleasing to see the green grass and bush make their way on the ground, where ever they could find a place.

The campus offered such a picturesque sight to shoot, and truly stood by its tag 'God's own Kampus'.

Writing about my idea behind the attire, I had quite a liking to this white blouse ever since I got it. I love its flow when worn. To me, its the best ever thing I had that can be teamed up with a variety of stuff in my wardrobe. To name a few, I had earlier tried the yellow-white-indigo blue combination in one of the earlier posts-Pocket full of sunshine. Remember?? and the combination worked out really well.

Carrying forward  my crush for this blouse, I tried working it out with this Black tapered trouser. To my surprise it looked amazingly fab. I teamed it up with this butterfly neckpiece and the butterfly ring ,I so adore <3

Ahh, with those black heels with the butterfly bow, make it all a perfect combination.

The orange color on the nails, little pink flower, the green leaves  look visually appealing and interesting. I couldn't resist using them in a lot many pictures to follow.

Have a look at some of the pictures I find apt for the post. Hope you like them too :)

Love
Sneha



 

                     
 


  
















Pictures by Amartya.


5 comments: